Qatar Professional Women’s Network (QPWN) is an informal networking group for Qatari and expatriate professional women. QPWN was launched in 2010 by several professional women living and working in Doha.
QPWN aims to support the development and advancement of women and contribute to the sustainability of the local community by:
- Helping its members expand their networks,
- Refine their professional capabilities, and
- Benefit from cross-cultural sharing.
QPWN offers regular events around Doha and participation in QPWN events is on a pay-by-event basis (no membership fees).
To be the leading cross-cultural professional women’s group in Qatar, supporting the advancement and development of women in alignment with Qatar’s 2030 vision.
The mission of QPWN is to support women’s advancement and development and contribute to the sustainability of the local community by helping its members expand their networks, refine their professional capabilities and benefit from cross-cultural sharing.
- Formally establish QPWN as a community organization with sponsorship and a clear governing body
- Build a prominent, and very public, brand around QPWN
- Formalize QPWN’s approach to membership and alliances
- Continuously increase QPWN’s membership in conjunction with building a more active, engaged membership
- Offer high-quality events and programmes which directly align with our vision and mission and encourage our members to stay actively involved